The Largest Private Exotics Specialists in America
Colorado Exotic Animal Hospital, the largest private exotics-exclusive veterinary practice in America, provides complete veterinary services for all types of exotic pets:
- Small Mammals – Ferrets, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Sugar Gliders, Degus, Rats, Mice, Hamsters, Gerbils, and other Small Mammals
- Reptiles and Amphibians-- Tortoises, Turtles, Lizards (Geckos, Iguanas, Monitors, Bearded Dragons), Snakes (We will see venomous snakes by special appointment only), Frogs, Salamanders, Caecilians
- Birds-- Macaws, Cockatoos, Parakeets, Cockatiels, lovebirds, Canaries, Finches, Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Swans, and Others
- Fish and other aquatic animals – Freshwater (Koi, Goldfish, Tropical fish), Saltwater (Fish, Corals, invertebrates)
- Invertebrates —Tarantulas, Scorpions, Crabs
We do not see dogs and cats, so that we can focus exclusively on exotic pets!
We have nineteen experienced exotic pet veterinarians on staff, including three board certified Avian Specialists (two in Arizona and one in Colorado), one board certified Reptile and Amphibian Specialist (Arizona), four certified aquatic vets (Arizona), and a full crew of certified veterinary technicians and animal care staff. Our Denver office is easy to access east of I-25 on E. Hampden Ave, near Cherry Creek State Park. We serve customers in Denver, Lakewood, Aurora and the rest of the metro Denver area.
We also have an exotic pet food and supply store with diets, supplements and other supplies we recommend to keep your pets healthy and happy.
Colorado Exotic Animal Hospital looks forward to providing the best vet care your special pets can get! Please use the form below to schedule an appointment (in-office or house call).
If you are a new client to our practice, please fill out our Client Profile.
Request a Veterinary Appointment
Our online appointment scheduler is for veterinary service appointments with our veterinarians made in advance. If you need an appointment within 2 days, please call us at (720) 856-2324. New clients get 10% off on their first visit if they mention the new client discount.
We will call to confirm all online appointment requests by phone within 3 days. Please note, your appointment is not set until you have received a confirmation call from one of our staff. If you do not hear from us within three days confirming your appointment you do not have an appointment or reservation and you need to call us.
If you have an emergency, please call us at (720) 856-2324.
We accept: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Please note you must be 18 years or older to make medical and financial decisions for your pet.